1. Beelzebub was Prince of the Seraphim, and next unto Lucifer. All the chief of the nine choir of angels are fallen. Of the choir of Seraphim there fell at first Lucifer, Beelzebub and Leviathan, who did all revolt. Michael was the first that resisted Lucifer , and the rest of the good angels followed him, so that now he is the chief among them.
2. Leviathan is the Prince of the same order, and is the ringleader of the heretics, tempting men with sins that are directly repugnant unto faith.
3. Asmodeus is of the same order. He continues a Seraphin to his day, that is, he burns with the desire to tempt men with his swine of luxuriousness, and is the prince of the wantons.
4. Balberith is Prince of the Cherubim. He temps men to commit homicides, and to be quarrelsome, contentious, and blasphemous.
5. Astaroth, Prince of the Thrones, is always desirous to sit idle and be ease. He temps men with idleness and sloth.
6. Verrine is also one of the Thrones, and next in place unto Astaroth, and he temps men with impatience.
7. Gressil is the third in the order of Thrones, and he temps men with impurity and uncleanness.
8. Sonneillon is the fourth in the order of Thrones, and he temps men with hatred against their enemies.
9. Carreau, Prince of Powers, temps men with hardness of heart.
10. Carnivean is also a Prince of powers, and does tempt men to obscenity and shamelessness.
11. Oeillet is a Prince of Dominions. He temps men to break the vow of poverty.
12. Rosier is the second in the order of Dominions, and by his sweet and sugared words, he temps men to fall in love.
13. Verrier is Prince of Principalities, and temps men against the vow of obedience.
14. Belias, Prince of the order of Virtues, temps men with arrogance.
15. Olivier, Prince of the Archangels, temps men with cruelty and mercilessness toward the poor.
16. Iuvart is Prince of Angels.
Back to Satansheaven.com